This page may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of these links, I may make a small commission. Click here for my full disclosure statement.
Summer is right around the corner! I’ve officially put away my thick sweaters and boots and brought out all of my favorite flowy numbers to keep cool for the heat waves to come.
I’ve spotted a lot of spring clearance sales, so I thought a lot of these would be worth sharing with you!
More Fashion Posts:
- The Look For Less: Valentino Rockstud Kitten Heel – $995 vs. $115
- Spring Sales: 40% Off Festival Outfit Trends
- Confessions of a Shopaholic: Exploring Fast Fashion & Retail Consumerism With Diane Taha
- The Look For Less: Hermés Birkin – $14,500 vs. $67.07
- The Look For Less: Stuart Weitzman’s Highland Boot – $798 vs. $99
Ami Club Wear just released a couple hundred new swimwear styles in time for summer! Everything is discounted, which means you can get swimsuits for $20 – $30. Although their selection is more suitable for beach clubs, they have a lot of really cute picks that look like they could easily be on Victoria’s Secret or Revolve for $200+.
I’m currently eyeballing this retro high-waist swimsuit. It has thick bands and also comes in different colors (blue, red, black) and even has a high-cut version in yellow and black), which gives a good amount of coverage and comfort.
Up to 80% Off Crop Tops
GoJane also just released a bunch of new crop tops, and they’re celebrating with a good 50% off all clothing.
Up to 60% Off Flowy Tops
Did you know that ASOS has an outlet section where you can get up to 60% off? There are some gorgeous spring/summer pieces worth checking out.
Boohoo has some insane sales right now – prices are so low that I thought they were a mistake! They have a lot of items under $5 at the moment, so get them while it lasts.
I also spotted a few designer dresses on sale from Endless Rose for $25 – $30, normally $100.
Jumpsuits, Rompers and Co-ordinate Sets Under $30
GoJane‘s latest new items include a plenty of rompers and jumpsuits for 50% off, which totals under $30.
Flowy Bottoms Under $30
I actually prefer flowy culottes and long skirts over daisy dukes and miniskirts. If you like dressing comfortably while keeping cool then you might like a few of my picks, especially these stretchy flared pants for $13!
Designer Spring and Summer Shoes on Sale
Espadrilles, thick straps, feather details and slides are totally trending for the upcoming summer. Shopbop has a lot of designer sandals on sale, so you can find something cute and comfy for any upcoming vacations and beach trips.
More Fashion Posts:
- Yeezy Season 2 Inspired Peep-Toe Boots
- Designer-Inspired by Ainifeel: Valentino Rockstud Spike Quilted Top-Handle Bag – $2,795 vs. $109
- The Look For Less: JW Anderson Pierce Bag – $1,690 vs. $54
- The Difference Between Designer-Inspired Items and Fake Designer Goods
- The Look For Less: Celine Belt Bag: $2,650 vs. $101
Want to be notified of my favorite sale finds? Subscribe to my newsletter below to get my posts via email.