This page may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of these links, I may make a small commission. Click here for my full disclosure statement.
Mother’s Day is just two weeks away, and for those of you who have a picky mom just like mine, the pressure will start stacking for us really quickly. Unfortunately, like most women, finding a gift for Mom can be a hard task, let alone one that’s less than $50.
There’s nothing worse than getting a gift rejected – even worse, by Mom. So to be sure that the queen is pleased this year, continue reading for some unique Mother’s Day gifts that’ll leave a lasting impression on her, all for less than $50.
More Affordable Gift Ideas:
- Recipe: $10 Funfetti Cake Truffles
- Your A-Z Master List of Black Friday + Cyber Monday 2019 Sales
- DIY: Valentine Origami Stars – 300 Reasons Why I Love You
- 25 Gift Sets For Korean Skincare Addicts
- Christmas Gift Guide: How I Spent $377.13 on 17 Presents
For the Mom Who Loves Perfume
Mom might be very particular about her choices when it comes to perfume – I’m not sure what woman isn’t. But Clean’s Skin, Philosophy’s Amazing Grace, and L’Aromarine’s Vanille are 3 safe and popular choices for women that are sure to impress. My last pick, Salt Air, is one of the most favored within the Demeter Fragrance Library, and their extensive line features various sizes of bottles and fragrances that can be layered for customized fragrances at reasonable price points.
If you want more fragrance choices, Fragrance.com carries thousands of brand-name perfumes for discounted prices. A 1.7 oz bottle of my favorite Versace Eros Pour Femme is currently on sale for only $39.19! My mom’s personal favorite Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium is also on sale for $51.09.
For the Mom Who Loves Watches
If your mom is still rocking outdated watches, it might be time for an upgrade. With modern styles like oversized watch faces, leather straps and sleek ceramic, Mom will love a brand new watch, even if it isn’t a $200 Michael Kors.
For the Mom Who Loves Shoes and Handbags
If you know her shoe size (or can devise a plan to get it), a pair of classy Louboutin-inspired pumps or strappy sandals resembling Aquazurra’s “Wild Things” will make killer statements in her wardrobe. If she’s more of a handbag gal, a genuine leather dupe for Chloe’s mini Faye will take the cake. But don’t forget – a soft, quilted leather crossover bag inspired by Chanel is always a classic choice.
RELATED POSTS: Designer Dupe Handbags Under $80
For the Mom Who Loves to Throw Parties
For the Mom Who Loves to Cook
For the Mom Who Loves DIY Projects
For the Mom Who Loves Essential Oils
For the On-the-Go Mom
For the Mom Who Needs to Have Some Fun
For the Mom Who Loves Fitness
For the Mom Who Needs a Spa Day
Or, if You Can’t Think of Anything Else: You Know She’s Probably Obsessed With Amazon
Okay, a 1-year subscription to Prime may be $99, but you can also get her 3 months for $33! I don’t know anyone who isn’t an avid fan of Amazon Prime – you get unlimited free 2-day shipping and sometimes even 1-day or same-day shipping, depending on what’s in your shopping cart. Amazon beats prices of competitors both online and in-store, making it one of the most convenient memberships you can get your hands on.
Also included with a membership is unlimited photo storage, access to Amazon Video AND Amazon Music, plus much more (you can read more about all the perks here). And then you can teach mom a few of my tricks on doubling her Prime subscription or even getting up to 1-year of Prime for free!
Click here to give Amazon Prime to Mom.
Other Great Ideas For Mom
- Flower delivery with bouquets starting at $29.99 from ProFlowers.com
- $25 Diamond Candles (read my Diamond Candles review here)
- Give her an oil change, car wash or even a detail (she’ll love this one because everyone hates car maintenance!)
- Make her Funfetti truffles or red velvet truffles for less than $10
- Get her a spa treatment or haircut/color on Groupon (read my Groupon spa guide here)
- Get her home cleaned with Tidy or Molly Maid (or better yet, clean it yourself for free!)
The prices for the above gift ideas vary and may not necessarily be less than $50, but are ideas that she may love nonetheless.
What will you be getting your mother for Mother’s Day? Let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter for more affordable and unique gift ideas!
More Affordable Gift Ideas:
- $50 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas (That Don’t Suck)
- Recipe: $10 Red Velvet Cake Truffles
- 2019 Baller on a Budget $20 Gift Guide For Her
- Diamond Candles: A Ring in Every Candle (Review)
- Satins, Silks & Lace: Cheap Lingerie Under $40
PIN THIS POST: