This page may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of these links, I may make a small commission. Click here for my full disclosure statement.
Are you thinking of starting a fashion, beauty or lifestyle blog? Less than a year ago, I was in the same spot as you.
For years, I’d longed to create my own blog after being inspired by several bloggers that were, at the time, very little. Fast-forward to now, and these bloggers are being paid to travel the world flaunting free clothes and products, while their audiences of over 100,000+ Instagram followers follow their journeys.
That could have been me if I started blogging back then. Now, the market has gotten even more saturated, making it even harder for new bloggers to break into the industry. Now it feels like becoming an influencer is nothing more than a pipe dream.
You’re here because you want to start a blog, but you’re also afraid of failing. You follow the most popular Instagrammers and have thought about blogging for a LONG TIME, but you’re afraid to invest time, effort, and money into something that won’t promise you a feasible income. Even worse… you’re afraid nobody will ever follow you, and that you’ll write blog posts and post pictures that will just get lost in the digital sea that is the Internet.
When my blog first went live, I sat and waited, foolishly thinking that people would flood my website. Of course, they didn’t. My website was full of amazing content … but also crickets.
I paid hundreds of dollars on countless blogging courses and ebooks thinking that I would get a good return on my investments, but despite that, my first year of blogging wasn’t as hot as I thought it was going to be.
The problem was, none of these courses catered specifically to fashion, beauty, and lifestyle bloggers.
Although I implemented the strategies from courses written by several prolific and successful bloggers, I quickly learned that there was no single course, no ebook, no strategy out there specifically meant for creating and monetizing a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog. I realized that fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blogs are a completely different beast from all the other niches out there. So I made some major adjustments, set out to test my theories, and went to work.
Just a few months later, I started working with brands I had only ever dreamed of working with. I now receive free products on a daily basis, no longer have to pay for things like clothes and shoes, skincare products and more… and best of all: I work for myself and get paid to write about all the things that I love.
I’ve compiled all of the strategies I used so that you can work with your favorite brands, get free products, and get paid too.
In The Blogger Bible, you will learn everything you need to know to become a professional fashion, beauty or lifestyle blogger, from building and designing your blog to marketing your brand. This course is geared towards not just brand-new bloggers who need step-by-step guidance, but also bloggers who need to improve their marketing strategy, increase profits, and see results.
After incorporating these strategies into your blogger business plan, you will learn how to write like a magazine editor, efficiently navigate Instagram and other social media platforms like a pro influencer, snag those brand sponsorships, and watch the income roll in from several avenues.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Build a gorgeous blog from the ground-up
- Run your business legally and responsibly
- Develop a branded aesthetic, voice and personality that your audience will love
- Take beautiful pictures without paying a professional photographer
- Build a targeted audience that is loyal to your brand (and therefore generate more sales!)
- Increase your traffic and expose your blog to new readers every day
- Monetize your blog using several different avenues
- Monetize your social media platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook
- Build passive income without needing to sell a product
- Work with your dream brands and get free products and services
Throughout my journey so far, I have met several bloggers who have never made it past the $100 income threshold, despite months or even years of blogging under their belt.
Even though these bloggers had beautiful websites, a unique sense of fashion, and impeccable images, their audience numbers were lackluster, and they didn’t understand why they weren’t making money. And this isn’t just a problem for seasoned bloggers… this is a problem that new bloggers run into as well, which eventually causes them to give up on their dreams of success. Don’t let this be you!
Blogging isn’t as simple as taking cute pictures of your outfits and posting product links, hoping that someone buys the stuff you promote. The truth is, when you became a blogger, money doesn’t just come to you – you have to go find it. And through tons of trial-and-error, I learned where all the money was hiding.
As for you? You can go find it too. You just have to get to work.
The Blogger Bible is definitely for you if you:
- Are a brand-new blogger and have no idea where to start
- Want to make money blogging
- Have been blogging for some time now and need guidance on how to improve, build your audience and increase your profits
- Need to increase your existing blog traffic
- Want to learn how to work with your favorite brands
- Do not understand the business, legal and tax aspects of the blogging world
- Have trouble with constructing and creating your blog
- Struggle with taking beautiful and professional photos
- Want to leverage the power of free social media marketing
- Need help with your Instagram strategy
The Blogger Bible is $197 to enroll. I also have payment plans available to make the course affordable to everyone.
What’s stopping you from success? Enroll now!
PIN THIS POST: