This page may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of these links, I may make a small commission. Click here for my full disclosure statement.
Octobers in Southern California come with unpredictable weather. It can be foggy in the morning, shoot up to 90 degrees by mid-afternoon, and then drop to a nice cool evening. So, I styled this outfit for versatility and comfort. I grabbed a wide-brim hat to beat the sun, and left a black longline cardigan in the car for the cooler evening.
Instead of a huge tote or shopper, I opted for this amazing purse that’s a dupe for Phillip Lim’s Pashli Mini. I was going out with a friend to have some lunch and then run some light errands afterward, so a small purse was practical for today’s agenda.
More Fashion Posts:
- The Black Trench Coat: The Perfect Fall Staple You Should Have In Your Closet
- Satins, Silks & Lace: Cheap Lingerie Under $40
- 6 Bold Spring Trends You Can Pull Off Too
- Designer Dupe: 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Pashli – $895 vs. $75
- Foolproof Spring Trends to Wear
The key to my comfort are these Cortlyn Gladiator Sandals from JustFab. With a chunky 4-inch heel, these shoes are extremely comfortable – I’m finding myself going miles before I get even a single blister. You’d think that with the basketweave design blisters and sores would be inevitable, but I’ve yet to see a single one! You can get them for $39.95 on JustFab, but I was able to get 75% off, bringing my total including shipping down to $15.74.
RELATED POST – Designer Dupe: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini: $695 to $59.86
For the price I was expecting sub-par quality, but I’ve put some mileage on these heels and they’ve held up great. If you’re looking to get unique shoes, I definitely recommend trying out JustFab – you can get a pair of shoes every month for only $39.95, and you always have the choice of skipping the month with no penalties!
Shop similar styles:
Get the Look (from top to bottom):
Zara White Crop Top: $14.99 plus tax – Clearance at Zara
Harem Pants: $23.99 plus tax at Active
Liked this outfit? Subscribe to my newsletter below and receive the latest outfit posts from me!
More Fashion Posts:
- 3 Creative Ways to Wear a Corset
- Designer Dupe: JW Anderson Pierce Bag – $1,690 vs. $54
- Designer Dupe: Chanel Colorblock Heel – $800 vs. $84.99
- Designer Dupe: Valentino Rockstuds – $995 vs. $115
- The Scary Truth You Need to Know Before Buying Counterfeit Luxury Handbags