This page may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of these links, I may make a small commission. Click here for my full disclosure statement.
Day 3 of yet another outfit for the beautiful “Layne” high-heel sandal by Shoedazzle. I could keep going and going with these shoes…
At first sight, these lace-up heels seem like a one-trick pony, but they match with plenty of pieces in my closet and instantly bump up the chic level on any outfit.
I’m still super shocked that I got them for only $17.09 too. Thank you SO MUCH, Shoedazzle.
More Fashion Posts:
- Designer Dupe by Ainifeel: Chanel Medium Classic Flap Bag – $4,900 vs. $125
- Designer-Inspired Lingerie From Yandy
- Designer Dupe: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini: $695 to $51.99
- Designer Dupe: Stuart Weitzman’s Highland Boot – $798 vs. $99
- Designer Dupe: Chloe Small Nile Bracelet Bag – $1,550 vs. $40.43
For those of you have still haven’t hopped on the bandwagon, Shoedazzle is a shoe subscription company that allows you to get one pair of shoes each month for $39.99 a month. You also have the option of skipping the month if you’re tight on money or didn’t see anything you like, with no cancellation fees or penalties. You are always able to cancel your VIP membership free of charge as well.
Even with at $39.99, I’m still shocked at the quality of these Shoedazzle heels! Although they aren’t real leather, the texture and quality is definitely higher than most shoes. I think these heels may have hit #1 on my favorite summer shoes for Summer 2016.
Shop more gladiator heels:
Get the Look (from top to bottom):
Black Wrap Dress: $16.90 at Image
Liked this post? Subscribe to my newsletter below to receive our posts in your email!
More Fashion Posts:
- Spring Clearance Sales: $20 Swimsuits, $4 Dresses & More
- Designer Dupe by Ainifeel: Hermés Kelly Bag – $8,500 vs. $105
- The Black Trench Coat: The Perfect Fall Staple You Should Have In Your Closet
- Designer Dupe: Hermés Lindy – $5,900 vs. $47.74
- The Best Tips to Save Money on Jeans (+ Sale on Frame Denim)