This page may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of these links, I may make a small commission. Click here for my full disclosure statement.
It’s really unfortunate that sneaker collecting is a predominantly-male hobby.
Granted, I only have a few pairs of Jordans and some other sneakers, but due to my knee injury 4 years ago, it gets a bit challenging (and painful) to wear high heels all the time. I really do enjoy the comfort of sneakers, and being able to throw on some leggings and a snapback is a luxurious combo that men can’t indulge in.
More Fashion Posts:
- The Look For Less: Celine Belt Bag: $2,650 vs. $101
- Designer-Inspired Handbags Under $80
- Foolproof Spring Trends to Wear
- The Look For Less: 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Pashli – $895 vs. $75
- How to Dress Like a Badass (Without Being too Sexy)
I really want to encourage more women to try incorporating sneakers into their wardrobe – it’s a great change of pace from the normal femininity we’re typecast into, and a great way to dress casually and comfortably without looking bummy, for lack of a better word. To learn how to get the hottest sneakers at discounted prices, you can check out my sneaker guide.
Now, although you can’t get Jordans for dead-cheap (well, I mean you can, but it’s usually pretty specific to larger sizes and colorways that aren’t the best), a brand that I love to try and get on sale is Dimepiece. This female-focused streetwear brand carries basics from tees to joggers, all with cheeky phrases. I can dig.
Shop Dimepiece under $50:
Get the Look (from top to bottom):
Chicago Bulls Snapback: $24.99 on Karmaloop
“Kenosha” Boyfriend Shirt: $17.97 (40% off) at Cotton On
Leggings: $12.99 at Ross
Nike Air Jordan Flight TR ’97: Gifted, but you can snag some Jordans on Sneakersnstuff!
Liked this outfit? Subscribe to my newsletter below and receive the latest outfit posts from me!
More Fashion Posts:
- The Best Tips to Save Money on Jeans (+ Sale on Frame Denim)
- 10 Budget-Friendly Ways to Spice Up Your Current Wardrobe
- The Look For Less: Valentino Rockstud Kitten Heel – $995 vs. $115
- Designer-Inspired Gift Guide: Italian Leather Handbags Under $105 From Fashion Drug
- The Look For Less: Chloé’s Faye – $1,950 vs. $68.50