This page may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of these links, I may make a small commission. Click here for my full disclosure statement.
It’s really unfortunate that sneaker collecting is a predominantly-male hobby.
Granted, I only have a few pairs of Jordans and some other sneakers, but due to my knee injury 4 years ago, it gets a bit challenging (and painful) to wear high heels all the time. I really do enjoy the comfort of sneakers, and being able to throw on some leggings and a snapback is a luxurious combo that men can’t indulge in.
More Fashion Posts:
- Designer-Inspired by Ainifeel: Hermés Kelly Bag – $8,500 vs. $105
- The Look For Less: Chloe Small Nile Bracelet Bag – $1,550 vs. $40.43
- Satins, Silks & Lace: Cheap Lingerie Under $40
- Spring Sales: 40% Off Festival Outfit Trends
- Foolproof Spring Trends to Wear
I really want to encourage more women to try incorporating sneakers into their wardrobe – it’s a great change of pace from the normal femininity we’re typecast into, and a great way to dress casually and comfortably without looking bummy, for lack of a better word. To learn how to get the hottest sneakers at discounted prices, you can check out my sneaker guide.
Now, although you can’t get Jordans for dead-cheap (well, I mean you can, but it’s usually pretty specific to larger sizes and colorways that aren’t the best), a brand that I love to try and get on sale is Dimepiece. This female-focused streetwear brand carries basics from tees to joggers, all with cheeky phrases. I can dig.
Shop Dimepiece under $50:
Get the Look (from top to bottom):
Chicago Bulls Snapback: $24.99 on Karmaloop
“Kenosha” Boyfriend Shirt: $17.97 (40% off) at Cotton On
Leggings: $12.99 at Ross
Nike Air Jordan Flight TR ’97: Gifted, but you can snag some Jordans on Sneakersnstuff!
Liked this outfit? Subscribe to my newsletter below and receive the latest outfit posts from me!
More Fashion Posts:
- The Look For Less: Balenciaga Ceinture Ankle Boot – $1,275 vs. $100
- Transition into Spring With Your Current Wardrobe
- The Look For Less: Aminah Abdul Jillil Bow Pump – $285 vs. $16
- The Look For Less : Gucci Dionysus Mini – $1,700 vs. $85
- Confessions of a Shopaholic: Exploring Fast Fashion & Retail Consumerism With Diane Taha