Octobers in Southern California come with unpredictable weather. It can be foggy in the morning, shoot up to 90 degrees by mid-afternoon, and then drop to a nice cool evening. So, I styled this outfit for versatility and comfort. I grabbed a wide-brim hat to beat the sun, and left a black longline cardigan in the car for the cooler evening.
Instead of a huge tote or shopper, I opted for this amazing purse that’s a dupe for Phillip Lim’s Pashli Mini. I was going out with a friend to have some lunch and then run some light errands afterward, so a small purse was practical for today’s agenda.
More Fashion Posts:
- Jewelry Inspired by BVLGARI
- How to Dress Like a Badass (Without Being too Sexy)
- Designer Dupe: Gucci Dionysus Bag – $1,350 vs. $86
- 3 Major Signs that You Need to Quit Your Job
- 6 Ways to Get Discounts on the Hottest Sneakers
The key to my comfort are these Cortlyn Gladiator Sandals from JustFab. With a chunky 4-inch heel, these shoes are extremely comfortable – I’m finding myself going miles before I get even a single blister. You’d think that with the basketweave design blisters and sores would be inevitable, but I’ve yet to see a single one! You can get them for $39.95 on JustFab, but I was able to get 75% off, bringing my total including shipping down to $15.74.
RELATED POST – Designer Dupe: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini: $695 to $59.86
For the price I was expecting sub-par quality, but I’ve put some mileage on these heels and they’ve held up great. If you’re looking to get unique shoes, I definitely recommend trying out JustFab – you can get a pair of shoes every month for only $39.95, and you always have the choice of skipping the month with no penalties!
Shop similar styles:
Get the Look (from top to bottom):
Zara White Crop Top: $14.99 plus tax – Clearance at Zara
Harem Pants: $23.99 plus tax at Active
Liked this outfit? Subscribe to my newsletter below and receive the latest outfit posts from me!
More Fashion Posts:
- Designer Dupe: Chloé Drew – $1,650 vs. $39.90
- 5 Tips on Getting a Business License For Your Blog
- Spring-Appropriate Pastels For Work
- DIY Fashion: Furry Ear Beanie
- Camel Coats, Over-The-Knee Boots and More: Staycation Planning